Call for legal pluralism panels for LSA conference, Lisbon, Portugal, 13-16 July 2022
As Covid is still complicating the organization of our own conference, the Executive Body of the Commission on Legal Pluralism has decided that for this year we will organize a number of panels at the LSA, held in Lisbon, Portugal from 13-16 July 2022.
We have an established CRN (Collaborative Research Network) on Legal Pluralism within the LSA, which will allow us to have the legal pluralism panels scheduled consecutively and to divide papers into panels. The Lisbon conference is hybrid, which means it is possible to organize panels that are either fully online or fully on location.
Deadlines are a bit shorter than usual when organizing our own conference. If you are interested in organizing a panel please send to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 October
- a short abstract of the panel (max 850 characters)
- indicate whether you want this to be an online or an offline (Lisbon) panel
- names of confirmed presenters in your panel / you can either suggest a full panel, a panel with some speakers to which others can be added, or a panel without speakers that still needs to be populated.
If you are interested in presenting a paper:
- Please send to email@example.com before 20 October
- a short abstract of your paper (max 2000 characters)
- indicate whether you want to join online or on location in Lisbon.
Please note that the online conferences still ask for a real conference registration fee, and that LSA conference fees are traditionally higher than those of our own CLP conferences. I want to point this out so that it does not come as a surprise at a later stage.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch. We hope to see some of you at the Lisbon conference, online or live!
Janine Ubink, President of the Commission on Legal Pluralism